Theme: Then and Now – How strawbale and natural building and those involved
in the straw-bale community have evolved over the years.
5. Strawbale DEtour – Then, Now and What Do We Do Next?
6. Still the Beating Heart of Straw-bale Construction
8. Build our house out of straw?
9. Self-reliant, Tenacious, Resourceful Active Women
10. Build Your Own Simple Bale Wall Moisture Sensor
11. Small Is What You Make Of It
13. Mini-manual for Great Straw-bale Wallraisings
15. Learning from Mistakes of the Past
18. Merry Mudders – Stucco Pumping Iron
20. Then and Now: What’s Changed, What’s Stayed the Same?
24. Friland – Then and Now
25. Earthbag Structures in Disaster and Poverty-stricken Areas
26. Loose Strings: Technical Discussions – Finishing bale walls with siding (rain screens)
Tech Tips: Thatching with Cattails; Closet considerations; Used pool liners as roof membranes; Waste wood columns; A Bit of History; Lessons of a Mixmaster (with recipes); Truth windows, mandalas, and straw bales
27. Product Review – Homasote
33. Book Review – Little House on a Small Planet